Shamrock Minty Malt Parfait Recipe
Excellent for St. Patrick's Day celebrations, but also a refreshing treat any time of year!
- 2 -3 Scoops Mint and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 Cup coarsely crushed Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (I used mini Oreo cookies®)
- 1/4 Cup Soda Fountain® Malted Milk Powder
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Whipping Cream (optional)
- Drizzle with Creme de Menthe Liquor (optional...Adults Only!)
- Cherry (optional)
- Set out ice cream 2 - 3 minutes to soften up just enough to easily scoop out.
- Coarsely chop up chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Pour chopped coookies into a small bowl.
- Add Malt Powder and stir to cover cookies with malt powder.
- Set out Parait glasses. Start by scooping cookie/malt mix on bottom. Alternate with ice cream, then cookie mix, ice cream until top of parfait glass.
- Top with whipping cream, chocolate syrup or cream de menthe liquor, a whole cookie and a cherry.
- Next, slowly savor each bit. You love the cookie with the malt crunch paired with the mint ice cream, you have a fun Shamrock Minty Malt dessert!